- Contract tipology: financial lease with final purchasing option
- Term: from 4 up to 15 years
- Advance payment: from 20% to 50%
- Final option purchase: from 0,1% to 5%
- Interest rate: floating rate (Euribor plus a margin to be agreed); fixed rate (cost of funding plus a margin to be agreed)
- Flag: all most important european registers are accepted
The disposition of the article no 259 A of the taxes general code and of the article no 172 of the attachement II of the code itself establish that the leasing instalments are subject to French VAT of 20,00% according to the period of navigation or mooring inside UE waters. The client can choose for a 50% lump sum basis VAT.
|Kind of boat||% instalment subject to VAT||AT on the leasing instalments|
|Boats of any lengh||50%||10,00%|
Full VAT (20,00%) is imposed on the final option price value of the leasing contract.
- Full VAT exemption on the leasing instalments and the final option price for charter companies and commercial use of the boat.
- Full VAT exemption on the leasing instalments and the final option price for boats delivered, moored and used outside EU waters.